*Current address: WWF Antenne régionale Toliara, BP 527, 601 Toliara, Madagascar.
Using community members to assess artisanal fisheries: the marine turtle fishery in Madagascar
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2010 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 175–185, April 2011
How to Cite
Humber, F., Godley, B. J., Ramahery, V. and Broderick, A. C. (2011), Using community members to assess artisanal fisheries: the marine turtle fishery in Madagascar. Animal Conservation, 14: 175–185. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2010.00413.x
Editor: Nathalie Pettorelli
Associate Editor: Nathalie Pettorelli
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Received 22 July 2010; accepted 27 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!