*Current address: Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Montréal, 3200 Sicotte, C.P. 5000, Saint-Hyacinthe, QC, Canada J2S 7C6.
Predicting nest survival in sea turtles: when and where are eggs most vulnerable to predation?
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2010 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 186–195, April 2011
How to Cite
Leighton, P. A., Horrocks, J. A. and Kramer, D. L. (2011), Predicting nest survival in sea turtles: when and where are eggs most vulnerable to predation?. Animal Conservation, 14: 186–195. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2010.00422.x
Editor: Matthew Gompper
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Received 10 December 2009; accepted 30 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!