Editor: Res Altwegg
Large vertebrate responses to forest cover and hunting pressure in communal landholdings and protected areas of the Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2010 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 271–282, June 2011
How to Cite
Urquiza-Haas, T., Peres, C. A. and Dolman, P. M. (2011), Large vertebrate responses to forest cover and hunting pressure in communal landholdings and protected areas of the Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico. Animal Conservation, 14: 271–282. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2010.00426.x
Associate Editor: David Valenzuela-Galván
- Issue online: 26 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2010
- Received 26 July 2010; accepted 2 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!