Editor: Matthew Gompper
Single-species conservation in a multiple-use landscape: current protection of the tiger range
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2011
© 2011 World Wildlife Fund, Inc. © 2011 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 283–294, June 2011
How to Cite
Forrest, J. L., Bomhard, B., Budiman, A., Coad, L., Cox, N., Dinerstein, E., Hammer, D., Huang, C., Huy, K., Kraft, R., Lysenko, I. and Magrath, W. (2011), Single-species conservation in a multiple-use landscape: current protection of the tiger range. Animal Conservation, 14: 283–294. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2010.00428.x
- Issue online: 26 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2011
- Received 25 July 2010; accepted 10 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!