Editor: David Reed
Genetic structure among black grouse in Britain: implications for designing conservation units
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2011 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 400–408, August 2011
How to Cite
Höglund, J., Larsson, J. K., Corrales, C., Santafé, G., Baines, D. and Segelbacher, G. (2011), Genetic structure among black grouse in Britain: implications for designing conservation units. Animal Conservation, 14: 400–408. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2011.00436.x
Associate Editor: Navjot Sodhi
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
- Received 15 September 2010; accepted 21 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!