Editor: Iain Gordon
Estimating population size and habitat suitability for mountain nyala in areas with different protection status
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2011 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 409–418, August 2011
How to Cite
Atickem, A., Loe, L. E., Langangen, Ø., Rueness, E. K., Bekele, A. and Stenseth, N. C. (2011), Estimating population size and habitat suitability for mountain nyala in areas with different protection status. Animal Conservation, 14: 409–418. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2011.00437.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2011
- Received 6 July 2010; accepted 22 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!