Editor: David Reed
Conservation of Galápagos land iguanas: genetic monitoring and predictions of a long-term program on the island of Santa Cruz
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2011 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 419–429, August 2011
How to Cite
Fabiani, A., Trucchi, E., Rosa, S., Marquez, C., Snell, H. L., Snell, H. M., Tapia Aguilera, W. and Gentile, G. (2011), Conservation of Galápagos land iguanas: genetic monitoring and predictions of a long-term program on the island of Santa Cruz. Animal Conservation, 14: 419–429. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2011.00442.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
- Received 26 October 2010; accepted 5 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!