Editor: Res Altwegg
Long-term patterns in harbour seal site-use and the consequences for managing protected areas
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2011 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 430–438, August 2011
How to Cite
Cordes, L. S., Duck, C. D., Mackey, B. L., Hall, A. J. and Thompson, P. M. (2011), Long-term patterns in harbour seal site-use and the consequences for managing protected areas. Animal Conservation, 14: 430–438. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2011.00445.x
Associate Editor: Carmen Bessa-Gomes
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Received 26 September 2010; accepted 18 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!