Editor: Karen Mock
Preserving genetic diversity in threatened species reintroductions: how many individuals should be released?
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2011 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 439–446, August 2011
How to Cite
Tracy, L. N., Wallis, G. P., Efford, M. G. and Jamieson, I. G. (2011), Preserving genetic diversity in threatened species reintroductions: how many individuals should be released?. Animal Conservation, 14: 439–446. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2011.00448.x
Associate Editor: Karen Mock
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
- Received 27 May 2010; accepted 18 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!