Editor: Res Altwegg
Integrating sex-specific habitat use for conservation using habitat suitability models
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2011 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 512–520, October 2011
How to Cite
van Toor, M. L., Jaberg, C. and Safi, K. (2011), Integrating sex-specific habitat use for conservation using habitat suitability models. Animal Conservation, 14: 512–520. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2011.00454.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
- Received 18 May 2010; accepted 11 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!