Editor: Iain Gordon
The significance of water infrastructures for the conservation of bats in a semiarid Mediterranean landscape
Article first published online: 18 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2011 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 533–541, October 2011
How to Cite
Lisón, F. and Calvo, J. F. (2011), The significance of water infrastructures for the conservation of bats in a semiarid Mediterranean landscape. Animal Conservation, 14: 533–541. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2011.00460.x
Associate Editor: David Valenzuela-Galván
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2011
- Received 10 March 2010; accepted 15 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!