Editor: Steve Redpath
Survival of translocated wild rabbits: importance of habitat, physiological and immune condition
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2011 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 665–675, December 2011
How to Cite
Cabezas, S., Calvete, C. and Moreno, S. (2011), Survival of translocated wild rabbits: importance of habitat, physiological and immune condition. Animal Conservation, 14: 665–675. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2011.00472.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2011
- Received 17 March 2010; accepted 6 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!