Editor: David Reed
Distribution and spatial genetic structure of European wildcat in France
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2011 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 18–27, February 2012
How to Cite
Say, L., Devillard, S., Léger, F., Pontier, D. and Ruette, S. (2012), Distribution and spatial genetic structure of European wildcat in France. Animal Conservation, 15: 18–27. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2011.00478.x
Associate Editor: Gary Roemer
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
- Received 22 March 2010; accepted 3 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!