Seasonal patterns in bycatch composition and mortality associated with a freshwater hoop net fishery
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2011 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 53–60, February 2012
How to Cite
Larocque, S. M., Colotelo, A. H., Cooke, S. J., Blouin-Demers, G., Haxton, T., Smokorowski, K. E. (2012), Seasonal patterns in bycatch composition and mortality associated with a freshwater hoop net fishery. Animal Conservation, 15: 53–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2011.00487.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2011
- Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources (OMNR)
- Canadian Wildlife Federation
- World Wildlife Fund
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!