Cryptic hybridization and introgression between invasive Cyprinid species Cyprinus carpio and Carassius auratus in Australia: implications for invasive species management
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2011 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 83–94, February 2012
How to Cite
Haynes, G. D., Gongora, J., Gilligan, D. M., Grewe, P., Moran, C., Nicholas, F. W. (2012), Cryptic hybridization and introgression between invasive Cyprinid species Cyprinus carpio and Carassius auratus in Australia: implications for invasive species management. Animal Conservation, 15: 83–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2011.00490.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2011
- Invasive Animals CRC
- NSW Department of Primary Industries and the University of Sydney
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!