Genetic population structure in the boky-boky (Carnivora: Eupleridae), a conservation flagship species in the dry deciduous forests of central western Madagascar
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2011 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 164–173, April 2012
How to Cite
van Vuuren, B. J., Woolaver, L., Goodman, S. M. (2012), Genetic population structure in the boky-boky (Carnivora: Eupleridae), a conservation flagship species in the dry deciduous forests of central western Madagascar. Animal Conservation, 15: 164–173. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2011.00498.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2011
- Volkswagen Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!