Optimizing individual identification and survey effort for photographic capture–recapture sampling of species with temporally variable morphological traits
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2011 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 174–183, April 2012
How to Cite
Goswami, V. R., Lauretta, M. V., Madhusudan, M. D., Karanth, K. U. (2012), Optimizing individual identification and survey effort for photographic capture–recapture sampling of species with temporally variable morphological traits. Animal Conservation, 15: 174–183. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2011.00501.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2011
- Wildlife Conservation Society
- Centre for Wildlife Studies
- AC Williams of WWF-AREAS
- Ford Foundation, New Delhi
- Nature Conservation Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!