Shrinking sable antelope numbers in Kruger National Park: what is suppressing population recovery?
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2011 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 195–204, April 2012
How to Cite
Owen-Smith, N., Chirima, G. J., Macandza, V., Le Roux, E. (2012), Shrinking sable antelope numbers in Kruger National Park: what is suppressing population recovery?. Animal Conservation, 15: 195–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2011.00504.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!