Does supplemental feeding affect the viability of translocated populations? The example of the hihi
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 337–350, August 2012
How to Cite
Chauvenet, A. L. M., Ewen, J. G., Armstrong, D. P., Coulson, T., Blackburn, T. M., Adams, L., Walker, L. K., Pettorelli, N. (2012), Does supplemental feeding affect the viability of translocated populations? The example of the hihi. Animal Conservation, 15: 337–350. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2012.00522.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2011
- Wesfarmers Industrial and Safety NZ Ltd
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!