Habitat fragmentation effects on annual survival of the federally protected eastern indigo snake
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 361–368, August 2012
How to Cite
Breininger, D. R., Mazerolle, M. J., Bolt, M. R., Legare, M. L., Drese, J. H., Hines, J. E. (2012), Habitat fragmentation effects on annual survival of the federally protected eastern indigo snake. Animal Conservation, 15: 361–368. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2012.00524.x
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2011
- The Bailey Wildlife Foundation
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- US Air Force
- US Geological Survey
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!