Cross-scale predictions allow the identification of local conservation priorities from atlas data
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 378–387, August 2012
How to Cite
Bombi, P., Salvi, D., Bologna, M. A. (2012), Cross-scale predictions allow the identification of local conservation priorities from atlas data. Animal Conservation, 15: 378–387. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2012.00526.x
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2011
- WWF Oasi
- FCT. Grant Number: SFRH/BPD/66592/2009
- Italian Ministry for Instruction, University and Research. Grant Number: PRIN 20085YJMTC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!