Bird functional diversity and wildfires in the Amazon: the role of forest structure
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 407–415, August 2012
How to Cite
Hidasi-Neto, J., Barlow, J., Cianciaruso, M. V. (2012), Bird functional diversity and wildfires in the Amazon: the role of forest structure. Animal Conservation, 15: 407–415. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2012.00528.x
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2011
- UK National Environment Research Council. Grant Number: NE/G000816/1
- Instituto Nacional de Ciência e Tecnologia – Biodiversidade e Uso da Terra na Amazônia. Grant Number: CNPq 574008/2008-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!