Females first? Past, present and future variability in offspring sex ratio at a temperate sea turtle breeding area
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 508–518, October 2012
How to Cite
Katselidis, K. A., Schofield, G., Stamou, G., Dimopoulos, P., Pantis, J. D. (2012), Females first? Past, present and future variability in offspring sex ratio at a temperate sea turtle breeding area. Animal Conservation, 15: 508–518. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2012.00543.x
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!