Host limitation of the thick-shelled river mussel: identifying the threats to declining affiliate species
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 536–544, October 2012
How to Cite
Douda, K., Horký, P., Bílý, M. (2012), Host limitation of the thick-shelled river mussel: identifying the threats to declining affiliate species. Animal Conservation, 15: 536–544. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2012.00546.x
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2011
- Ministry of Environment of the Czech Republic. Grant Numbers: MZP 0002071101, SP/2e7/229/07
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!