Abundance and exploitation of loggerhead turtles nesting in Boa Vista island, Cape Verde: the only substantial rookery in the eastern Atlantic
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 351–360, August 2012
How to Cite
Marco, A., Abella, E., Liria-Loza, A., Martins, S., López, O., Jiménez-Bordón, S., Medina, M., Oujo, C., Gaona, P., Godley, B. J., López-Jurado, L. F. (2012), Abundance and exploitation of loggerhead turtles nesting in Boa Vista island, Cape Verde: the only substantial rookery in the eastern Atlantic. Animal Conservation, 15: 351–360. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2012.00547.x
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2011
- Gobierno de Canarias (Spain)
- Junta de Andalucía (Spain)
- European Union
- MTCF of NOAA (U.S.A.)
- Fundación BBVA
- Darwin Initiative
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!