Successful voluntary conservation of raptor nests under intensive forestry pressure in a boreal landscape
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 571–578, December 2012
How to Cite
Santangeli, A., Lehtoranta, H., Laaksonen, T. (2012), Successful voluntary conservation of raptor nests under intensive forestry pressure in a boreal landscape. Animal Conservation, 15: 571–578. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2012.00551.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2011
- Finnish School in Wildlife Biology
- Conservation and Management (LUOVA)
- Academy of Finland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!