Is there a future for Amur tigers in a restored tiger conservation landscape in Northeast China?
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 579–592, December 2012
How to Cite
Hebblewhite, M., Zimmermann, F., Li, Z., Miquelle, D. G., Zhang, M., Sun, H., Mörschel, F., Wu, Z., Sheng, L., Purekhovsky, A., Chunquan, Z. (2012), Is there a future for Amur tigers in a restored tiger conservation landscape in Northeast China?. Animal Conservation, 15: 579–592. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2012.00552.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2011
- World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) Germany, US, UK and Netherlands
- Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS) KORA Switzerland
- Northeast Normal University, China
- University of Montana
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!