High levels of population differentiation in Eurasian lynx at the edge of the species' western range in Europe revealed by mitochondrial DNA analyses
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 603–612, December 2012
How to Cite
Ratkiewicz, M., Matosiuk, M., Kowalczyk, R., Konopiński, M. K., Okarma, H., Ozolins, J., Männil, P., Ornicans, A., Schmidt, K. (2012), High levels of population differentiation in Eurasian lynx at the edge of the species' western range in Europe revealed by mitochondrial DNA analyses. Animal Conservation, 15: 603–612. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2012.00556.x
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2011
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: NN304 142536
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!