Effects of matrix composition and configuration on forest bird movements in a fragmented Afromontane biodiversity hot spot
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 658–668, December 2012
How to Cite
Aben, J., Adriaensen, F., Thijs, K. W., Pellikka, P., Siljander, M., Lens, L., Matthysen, E. (2012), Effects of matrix composition and configuration on forest bird movements in a fragmented Afromontane biodiversity hot spot. Animal Conservation, 15: 658–668. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2012.00562.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2012
- Academy of Finland
- FWO. Grant Number: G.0055.08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!