Extent and fragmentation of suitable leopard habitat in South Africa
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 41–50, February 2013
How to Cite
Swanepoel, L. H., Lindsey, P., Somers, M. J., van Hoven, W., Dalerum, F. (2013), Extent and fragmentation of suitable leopard habitat in South Africa. Animal Conservation, 16: 41–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2012.00566.x
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2012
- National Research Foundation . Grant Number: 74819
- ISF. Grant Number: D/4984-1
- Wild Foundation. Grant Number: 2008–2011
- Wilson Foundation
- University of Pretoria
- Endangered Wildlife Trust
- University of Pretoria and the National Research Foundation
- DST-NRF Centre of Excellence for Invasion Biology
- National Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!