Current address: United States Geological Survey- Alaska Science Center, Anchorage, Alaska 99508 USA; firstname.lastname@example.org
Assessing wolves and cougars as conservation surrogates
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 32–40, February 2013
How to Cite
Kunkel, K. E., Atwood, T. C., Ruth, T. K., Pletscher, D. H., Hornocker, M. G. (2013), Assessing wolves and cougars as conservation surrogates. Animal Conservation, 16: 32–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2012.00568.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2012
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- National Park Service
- U.S. Forest Service
- British Columbia Ministry of Environment
- Montana Department of Fish, Wildlife and Parks
- McIntire-Stennis Program at the School of Forestry, University of Montana
- Peter W. Busch Family Foundation
- Richard King Mellon Foundation
- G.C. Hixon
- National Geographic Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!