Do hot spots of breeding birds serve as surrogate hot spots of wintering birds? An example from central Spain
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 60–68, February 2013
How to Cite
Marfil-Daza, C., Pizarro, M., Moreno-Rueda, G. (2013), Do hot spots of breeding birds serve as surrogate hot spots of wintering birds? An example from central Spain. Animal Conservation, 16: 60–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2012.00569.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2011
- Ministerio de Medio Ambiente
- Consejería de Medio Ambiente
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!