Mapping the potential extinction debt of butterflies in a modern city: implications for conservation priorities in urban landscapes
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 1–11, February 2013
How to Cite
Soga, M., Koike, S. (2013), Mapping the potential extinction debt of butterflies in a modern city: implications for conservation priorities in urban landscapes. Animal Conservation, 16: 1–11. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2012.00572.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2012
- Urban Green Tech Japan
- Fuji Film Green Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!