Parity, but not inbreeding, affects juvenile mortality in two captive endangered gazelles
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 108–117, February 2013
How to Cite
Ibáñez, B., Moreno, E., Barbosa, A. (2013), Parity, but not inbreeding, affects juvenile mortality in two captive endangered gazelles. Animal Conservation, 16: 108–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2012.00580.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: GCL 2008-00562/BOS
- European Regional Development Fund
|acv580-sup-0001-Appendix 1.doc||37K|| |
Appendix S1. Results of Cox-proportional Hazards regression models for Mohor and Cuvier's gazelle.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.