Editor: Iain Gordon
The intermediate-term effects of PZP immunocontraception: behavioural monitoring of the treated elephant females and associated family groups
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 180–187, April 2013
How to Cite
Druce, H. C., Mackey, R. L., Pretorius, K. and Slotow, R. (2013), The intermediate-term effects of PZP immunocontraception: behavioural monitoring of the treated elephant females and associated family groups. Animal Conservation, 16: 180–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2012.00583.x
Associate Editor: Karina Acevedo-Whitehouse
- Issue online: 17 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2010
- Distell (Pty) Ltd to the Amarula Elephant Research Programme, University of KwaZulu-Natal
- Conservation Internship Programme of the Wildlands Conservation Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!