Editor: Res Altwegg
Use of mixture models to characterize site quality in philopatric animals: a case study with Bonelli's eagle
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 198–206, April 2013
How to Cite
Chevallier, C., Crochet, P.-A., Vincent-Martin, N., Ravayrol, A. and Besnard, A. (2013), Use of mixture models to characterize site quality in philopatric animals: a case study with Bonelli's eagle. Animal Conservation, 16: 198–206. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2012.00584.x
Associate Editor: Michael Schaub
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!