Editor: Trent Garner
Landscape resistance to movement of the poison frog, Oophaga pumilio, in the lowlands of northeastern Costa Rica
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 188–197, April 2013
How to Cite
Nowakowski, A. J., Otero Jiménez, B., Allen, M., Diaz-Escobar, M. and Donnelly, M. A. (2013), Landscape resistance to movement of the poison frog, Oophaga pumilio, in the lowlands of northeastern Costa Rica. Animal Conservation, 16: 188–197. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2012.00585.x
Associate Editor: Christopher Raxworthy
- Issue online: 17 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2012
- NSF. Grant Numbers: DBI 0851933, OISE-0854259
- FIU-IACUC. Grant Number: 09-007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!