Editor: Matthew Gompper
Quantifying changes in sun bear distribution and their forest habitat in Sumatra
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 216–223, April 2013
How to Cite
Wong, W.-M., Leader-Williams, N. and Linkie, M. (2013), Quantifying changes in sun bear distribution and their forest habitat in Sumatra. Animal Conservation, 16: 216–223. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2012.00587.x
Associate Editor: Charudutt Mishra
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2012
- Rufford Small Grants
- Chester Zoo
- People's Trust for Endangered Species
- Free the Bears Fund
- Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
- Zoo Atlanta
- Rare Species Conservation Trust
- 21st Century Tiger
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!