Editor: David Reed, Todd Katzner
Low abundance and probable decline of the critically endangered Maui's dolphin estimated by genotype capture–recapture
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 224–233, April 2013
How to Cite
Baker, C. S., Hamner, R. M., Cooke, J., Heimeier, D., Vant, M., Steel, D. and Constantine, R. (2013), Low abundance and probable decline of the critically endangered Maui's dolphin estimated by genotype capture–recapture. Animal Conservation, 16: 224–233. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2012.00590.x
Associate Editor: Jeff Johnson
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2011
- the New Zealand Department of Conservation (DOC), Auckland Conservancy
- the New Zealand Worldwide Fund for Nature (WWF)
- the New Zealand Marsden Fund
- the U.S. Marine Mammal Commission
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!