Editor: David Reed, Todd Katzner
Genetic structure and patterns of gene flow among populations of the endangered Ethiopian wolf
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 234–247, April 2013
How to Cite
Gottelli, D., Sillero-Zubiri, C., Marino, J., Funk, S. M. and Wang, J. (2013), Genetic structure and patterns of gene flow among populations of the endangered Ethiopian wolf. Animal Conservation, 16: 234–247. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2012.00591.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!