Editor: Nathalie Pettorelli
Controlling access to oil roads protects forest cover, but not wildlife communities: a case study from the rainforest of Yasuní Biosphere Reserve (Ecuador)
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 265–274, June 2013
How to Cite
Suárez, E., Zapata-Ríos, G., Utreras, V., Strindberg, S. and Vargas, J. (2013), Controlling access to oil roads protects forest cover, but not wildlife communities: a case study from the rainforest of Yasuní Biosphere Reserve (Ecuador). Animal Conservation, 16: 265–274. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2012.00592.x
Associate Editor: Karl Evans
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2012
- Betty and Gordon Moore Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!