Editor: Todd Katzner
Causes of human impact to protected vertebrate wildlife parallel long-term socio-economical changes in Spain
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 286–294, June 2013
How to Cite
Martínez-Abraín, A., Crespo, J., Berdugo, M., Gutiérrez, L., Lafuente, A., Mañas, A. and de Miguel, J. M. (2013), Causes of human impact to protected vertebrate wildlife parallel long-term socio-economical changes in Spain. Animal Conservation, 16: 286–294. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2012.00599.x
Associate Editor: Vincenzo Penteriani
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: CGL2009-08298
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!