Editor: Todd Katzner
Causes of human impact to protected vertebrate wildlife parallel long-term socio-economical changes in Spain
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 286–294, June 2013
How to Cite
Martínez-Abraín, A., Crespo, J., Berdugo, M., Gutiérrez, L., Lafuente, A., Mañas, A. and de Miguel, J. M. (2013), Causes of human impact to protected vertebrate wildlife parallel long-term socio-economical changes in Spain. Animal Conservation, 16: 286–294. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2012.00599.x
Associate Editor: Vincenzo Penteriani
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: CGL2009-08298
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!