Editor: Todd Katzner
Assessing the genetic impact of massive restocking on wild mallard
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 295–305, June 2013
How to Cite
Champagnon, J., Crochet, P.-A., Kreisinger, J., Čížková, D., Gauthier-Clerc, M., Massez, G., Söderquist, P., Albrecht, T. and Guillemain, M. (2013), Assessing the genetic impact of massive restocking on wild mallard. Animal Conservation, 16: 295–305. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1795.2012.00600.x
Associate Editor: Jeff Johnson
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2011
- Czech Republic Ministry of Environment VAV. Grant Number: SP/2d3/60/08
- Office National de la Chasse et de la Faune Sauvage (ONCFS)
- MAVA Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!