*Paper no. 559 from the Department of Genetics. This work was sponsored by the Atomic Bomb Casualty Commission, Field Agency of the National Academy of Sciences-National Research Council, with funds supplied by the United States Atomic Energy Commission.
THE INHERITANCE OF HUMAN BIRTH WEIGHT*
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Annals of Human Genetics
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 125–134, November 1955
How to Cite
MORTON, B. N. E. (1955), THE INHERITANCE OF HUMAN BIRTH WEIGHT*. Annals of Human Genetics, 20: 125–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1809.1955.tb01362.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!