†Department of Genetics, The University, Sheffield.
Apert's syndrome (a type of acrocephalosyndactyly)–observations on a British series of thirty-nine cases*
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2007
Annals of Human Genetics
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 151–164, November 1959
How to Cite
BLANK, C. E. (1959), Apert's syndrome (a type of acrocephalosyndactyly)–observations on a British series of thirty-nine cases*. Annals of Human Genetics, 24: 151–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1809.1959.tb01728.x
*This work formed part of a thesis accepted for the degree of Ph.D., London University.
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!