*With the partial support of the National Institutes of Health.
The positions of the sex chromosomes in the human cell in mitosis
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Annals of Human Genetics
Volume 28, Issue 1-3, pages 123–128, September 1964
How to Cite
BARTON, D. E., DAVID, F. N. and MERRINGTON, M. (1964), The positions of the sex chromosomes in the human cell in mitosis. Annals of Human Genetics, 28: 123–128. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1809.1964.tb00467.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!