*Work of the Institute Nacional de Pesquises da Amazania (Director: Dr Djalma Batista), Division of Biological Research (Director: Dr Mario Moraee).
P.T.C. tasting among Tucano Indians*
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Annals of Human Genetics
Volume 28, Issue 1-3, pages 185–187, September 1964
How to Cite
MONTENEGRO, L. (1964), P.T.C. tasting among Tucano Indians*. Annals of Human Genetics, 28: 185–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1809.1964.tb00475.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!