A study of hexosaminidases in interspecific hybrids and in GM2 gangliosidosis with a discussion on their genetic control
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Annals of Human Genetics
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 111–123, July 1975
How to Cite
VAN-CONGX, N., WEIL, D., REBOURCET, R., FRÉZAL, J. and RICHARD-MOLLARD, A.-M. (1975), A study of hexosaminidases in interspecific hybrids and in GM2 gangliosidosis with a discussion on their genetic control. Annals of Human Genetics, 39: 111–123. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1809.1975.tb00112.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!