F-statistics and analysis of gene diversity in subdivided populations
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Annals of Human Genetics
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 225–233, October 1977
How to Cite
NEI, M. (1977), F-statistics and analysis of gene diversity in subdivided populations. Annals of Human Genetics, 41: 225–233. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1809.1977.tb01918.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!